[CUBE] TiVo

Robert Everts chipeverts at mac.com
Thu May 20 06:39:50 PDT 2004

Here's another TiVo question:

Anyone using a DirecTV Tivo? I think it's great! But the home media option doesn't work on it- I think. I'm away from home right now, but has anyone successfully added a DTivo to a network (wirelessly or wired)? I don't remember what ports are on the back. If there's only USB, would a USB network adapter work? TIA.
Also, that's too bad about the AAC. That's all I use for my importing CDs now.

Regards,
Chip