[Cube] OT: Shut-down and restart

George Pepper pep27 at mac.com
Sat Sep 18 09:22:10 PDT 2004

That's hilarious!  I unplugged all the USB and she shuts down just fine.  Curious, but I'm only connected to a MOTU MIDI TimePiece AV and a Canon printer, and neither of them was on!  No hub at all.  I, being a dunderhead, wonder how a couple of USB cables plugged into the TiBook could make it behave like that.

Pep