[Cube] OT: Shut-down and restart

George Pepper pep27 at mac.com
Sat Sep 18 12:58:14 PDT 2004

My theory for my particular case still goes back to GVOX/Passport Encore music printing/sequencing software.  Like I said, it's already a bit unstable, and it's set up to address the MOTU MIDI Timepiece AV, so I'm guessing the software isn't smart enough to realize the thing isn't "there" if a USB cable is plugged in, and that leads to the foul up.  But, that's just a WAG on my part.  ;^)

Pep