[Cube] Finally I got mine!

Ramon Garcia Icart rgi at tinet.org
Tue Apr 5 11:02:59 PDT 2005

Hi,

I've just bought a cube (450, 256Mb, 20Gb HD) from ebay. My plan is use it
as a second desktop machine. I have a linux PC, and a tibook 500 and an
ibook 700. I like macs, and the cube has been one object of cult for me.

I have not received yet, but the seller stated that it hangs on the grey
apple screen.

I've been reading the latest posts suggesting to press the CUDA button.
Does the cube have the CUDA button? My old B&W powermac g3 had it, but I'm
not sure about the cube.

How fast would it be compared with my tibook 500 (512Mb ram)?

Thanks,
Ramon.