[Cube] External drive for storage.

Bruce Carr brucarr at rogers.com
Thu Dec 29 12:22:26 PST 2005

I'm presently running Panther 10.3.9 on my cube and have purchased a large
firewire external hard drive - La Cie to free up my internal startup drive.

I would like it to hold the itunes, imovie and iphoto library/files which,
lately, have ballooned to an incredible size.

Does any know how I'd go about moving those libraries/files from my internal
startup disk to the new external drive so everything works?

Also, on the same topic....Does anyone know how to import video via imovie
to that external drive - not the startup?

As always, Thanks.
Bruce