[Cube] Classic Problems

Bruce Carr brucarr at rogers.com
Tue Feb 1 10:19:56 PST 2005

Luis:
I have both systems on the same partition. I don't know whether that causes
a problem or not. If you think it's better separate - then when I replace my
original HD 30gig - I'll partition it.
P-Ram didn't help - When I booted from my backup disk's system 10.3.7 and
launched classic from the backup using the system 9 on my cube drive - it
started and ran OK.
Since the list was down or something - I had no choice but to figure it out
alone - so I did the big nasty.
I've solved the problem by reinstalling a clean panther and all it's
updates. Not classic - just Panther.    Big pain  -  Now it's OK
Go figure.
Thanks again,