[Cube] Creating OS 9 partition and updating firmware

Luis Meleiro luis_meleiro at cilsp.com
Wed Feb 9 06:22:34 PST 2005

Don: two Macintosh computers with FireWire might help. Connect both Macs using a FW 6-6 pin cable. Boot one Mac and when prompted, boot the Cube pressing the keyboard's "T" key. That will put your Cube under Target Disk Mode. Now run the upgrade from your (first) Mac and point the Cube as the destination hard disk to run the firmware upgrade.

Now enjoy your Giga 1.2GHz bricolage :)

Good luck,
LM