[Cube] Woo...New Cube owner to the list!

Scott Strungis scott at strungis.net
Sat Jan 8 12:05:22 PST 2005

Hi Cubers,

Thanks for the email replies about pre-purchase questions.  My Cube
has arrived and it is wonderful.  It's a 450 MHz model with 512 megs
of RAM, a 120 gig HD, DVD, a Griffin iMic, and an nVidia GeForce2 32
meg graphics card.  My plan is to install an Airport card in it
tomorrow.  20 minutes of disk swapping and patience and I had a dual
boot 9.2.x machine with 10.3 onboard.  It's the nicest Mac I have
ever owned.  I bought it with the proceeds from selling my Nov. 2002
iBook and still had  a little leftover.

What a wonderful machine.  My only gripe is no TV out on the nVidia card.

Scott Strungis