[Cube] Silence is Deafening

David Ashworth judogi at mac.com
Thu Jan 20 17:16:55 PST 2005

Mine shipped from China, but mine was BTO.  Was your Mini BTO?  Mine
should arrive tomorrow, along with iWork.

BTW - Anything from Jonestown, PA, Millington, TN, or Elk Grove, CA is
Ingram Micro.  There are others (Mira Loma, Carol Stream, and Plano),
but I've never seen Apple direct orders ship from there.  Oddly enough,
my copy of iWork shipped separately from Cordova, TN (small Memphis
suburb).  I'm not sure who's shipping that one.  Zomax
duplicates/produces most of Apple's software, but their facility here
is in the heart of Memphis.