[Cube] New cube owner, OS 10.3 or 10.4?

Andrew in Ann Arbor aklist04 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 5 08:33:39 PDT 2005

Hello all
I am the proud owner of a 450 Mhz cube which I plan to use as my primary
e-mail and web browsing machine.
I've got a Radeon 7500 video card to replace the stock card and I'm
thinking of putting in a Maxtor 120 Gb Diamondmax ATA/133 drive to
replace the stock drive which seems to be non-functional.
I've just recently been introduced to OS X in the from of a Lombard G3
powerbook running Panther (10.3.9).
I like the Safari and Mail applications so I am planning on running OS X
on the cube.
Any preferences for Tiger (10.4) versus Panther (10.3)?
Panther is already on the powerbook and it's quite a bit cheaper than
Tiger so I'm leaning in that direction.

Thanks
--
Andrew in Ann Arbor