[Cube] Compusa-Help

Jim Sofa brownsnumero1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 4 15:31:08 PDT 2005

Group, Please advise me what to do.
I recently purchased a computer, monitor and printer
combo at Compusa.
The deal was for me to receive rebates.
I'm owed about $300 or so because Compusa and
Envision, the Monitor company, said I didn't send the
barcode with my rebate forms.
Now, I'm a librarian and know what a barcode is and I
sent all I thought they needed very carefully.
Nevertheless, they said they didn't receive the BC
from the monitor and that I'm out of luck.
My only mistake was in not making a copy of the BC
from the monitor, but only because I thought the
orginal from the box would suffice and that a
reputable company such as Compusa would pay me my
rebate.
So far, only HP (the printer manufacturer) has given
me my rebate.
I asking for advice and providing warning to future
purchases from Compusa.
Help me if you can.

GO BROWNS!!!!!