[Cube] can't install Tiger on Cube with GigaDesign M-7457 (1.5 GHz)

atoa atoa at krak.net
Sun Jun 19 05:36:58 PDT 2005

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005, =E2~X=AAubeistan wrote:

> Hi. Does your Cube have a DVD drive in it? That wasn't clear. Mine had a=
=20
> CD-RW and I was like the same way what's going on here? I had to get a DV=
D=20
> drive installed to be able to install Tiger.

You are kidding, right? I know that some stupid questions are asked here,=
=20
but I would have thought that anyone who knows what a DVD is also knows=20
that a DVD drive was needed to read them. Not to mention that the poster=20
would not have gotten as far as he did without one.

To the original poster: Is your copy direct from Apple? I've heard of=20
people who have downloaded a disk image, and burned it with Toast, rather=
=20
than Disk Utility. The result is readable, but not bootable.