[Cube] Bluetooth for Cube

Brett Pearce way2fast4u at shaw.ca
Sun Mar 20 09:58:05 PST 2005

Sounds like a similar setup to me. I just got an ADC->DVI adapter so
I'll be hooking it up to my 50" Sony LCD Rear Projection cause I'm not
happy with the quality of the scan converter setup I have now (it's
usuable but I'd like it clearer). The sound thru the Sonica USB w/
optical out to my Onkyo TNR801 is great.

One thing I picked up on eBay for 20.00 was the ATI Remote Wonder. It's
an RF remote with MacOS X software. I only played with it for awhile
but it works great and is very customizable - I'll be interested to see
the range (claim 30ft) as the audio is also piped up to my Pioneer
Elite receiver upstairs so I look forward to controlling iTunes with
the remote.

How did you hook up the video to your TV?
--
BP