[Cube] transferring info

Joseph B. Gurman jgurman at comcast.net
Sun May 29 21:57:18 PDT 2005

     Jim Sofa wrote:

>I just bought an IMac (G5) and want to transfer my
>data from my Cube to my new machine.
>What are the best ways to do this without having an
>external HD.

     A FireWire cable and Setup Assistant (you will be prompted for
this on your first boot of the iMac, or can run it at any time later)
are all you need: you attach the FireWire cable to the iMac and the
Cube, and boot the Cube while holding down the "T" key:

	http://www.apple.com/macosx/features/setup/ .

>GO BROWNS!!!!!

     Sorry, I'm a Patriots' fan. And a Red Sox fan. 2004 was a _very_ good year.
--
"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing sound they make as they go by."
                                                             - Douglas