[Cube] OWC hardrive enclosure

George Pepper pep27 at mac.com
Wed Oct 5 23:47:45 PDT 2005

Thanks Adam, but I had already figured that out.  It was just a case of, "Hmmm.  Wonder if this jumper has anything to do with it?  Let's see what happens if I move the bridge one set of pins to the right."  Bingo.  It was just dumb luck.  I had no idea what I was doing. ;^)

One of the cool things is, I always name my HD's after the computer they came in (Makes it easy to keep track of which is which when I'm logged onto all of them via AirPort), so now "Cube HD" is mounted right under "Mini HD" on my desktop.  Of course, rescuing my vast four-year-old iTunes Music Library was nice.  Must have been over ten minutes via FireWire to transfer it to the Mini.  It's unbelieveable how much you can put onto a computer in half a decade!

Pep

George A Pepper BM MM
"The Alps of Texas", USA
http://hucbald.blogspot.com/