[Cube] Re: Netgear not neatgear

Helen Lowe helenjlowe at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 25 10:31:51 PDT 2005

Hello,

atoa:
Thomas was mentioned in an earlier post! He's a colleague of mine and kindly
volunteered to take the Netgear unit home to his Windows machine and run the
recovery utility. And it worked. So that was the goods...

Melvetta:
I found the recovery utility on the Netgear website. There are different
versions, and there's also a firmware upgrade.

Helen