[Cube] "Hungry" Bluetooth Devices?

George Pepper pep27 at mac.com
Thu Sep 29 21:58:16 PDT 2005

Thanks to all on the form factor of the Cube HD.  I had never removed one from any computer before, so I didn't know that all 3.5" HD's were that size.  Got a nice OWC enclosure on the way for it.  Anyway.

I like Bluetooth.  My desktop is much less cluttered w/o all the wires for the mouse and keyboard, it's nice to be able to move to the couch, and all of that, but the expense is not inconsiderable.  Since I use a music composition program, I drag my mouse around all day long.  The Apple wireless mouse uses a pair of AA's about every other week.  The keyboard eats four of them approximately every month.  That's eight AA's per month.  I have to admit that I didn't think about that before I ordered the Mini.  Are all of you BT users getting about the same life out of a set of batteries?  Or, is it just me? ;^)  I think a list of the most efficient BT accessories would be usefull info.

George A Pepper BM MM
"The Alps of Texas", USA
http://hucbald.blogspot.com/