[Cube] Upgrade :-D

Riba riba at ml1.net
Tue Dec 5 03:43:10 PST 2006

On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 12:22:20 +0100, "Luis Meleiro"
<luis_meleiro at cilsp.com> said:
> Riba: Thanks for your input!
>
> According to mactracker <http://www.mactracker.ca/> there are two
> versions for the Apple 22 Display... one is DVI (M5662) and the other
> one is ADC (M8149), though I couldn't find information concerning the
> type of power button they (both) have on their front panel.

DVI may have a proximity switch, but that is irrelevant as you can't
turn on the Cube with DVI display anyway. So I guess 22" ADC display has
a mechanical switch, which is in line with the manual I checked on Apple
site a while ago.

> I also don't want to miss the 'sensitive touch' button that is present
> on my current 17 display... you're right... they ahestetically and
> technically match the Cube.

Glad to hear that, for a moment I was worried that I may be taking my
obsession a bit to far. :-D