[Cube] Fixing some cubes

Stuart Douglas stuart at groovychocolate.com
Fri Jan 13 04:15:55 PST 2006

Hi

I have three non-working cubes in my garage - they all seem to have dead
hard drives and two of them won't even boot from CD (one also has a sort of
crack across the top of the case).

I don't know much about cube hardware, but I quite fancy getting them
working again.  Can anyone point me to places where i can buy hard drives
and cd-rom that will fit a G4 Cube (in the UK for preference) and also a
site that explains how to replace the faulty parts as the inside of the cube
*really* doesn't look like the PC interior I'm used to :)

Best wishes

Stuart