[Cube] Kernel panics, etc...

Rob In der Maur ridmaur at xs4all.nl
Fri Jan 27 10:35:49 PST 2006

Riba, et. al.

I think your suggestion does make a lot of sense. I do have an NVidia
2MX as graphics card. I still can feel that the fan from the CPU
upgrade doing its work, but you might we right about the fan of the
graphics card.
Is there any way to verify that this indeed the problem without
dismantling my Cube (e.g. is there some software that can run a test
on the graphics card and figure out whether something is wrong with
it)? And if something is wrong, how hard is it to get a replacement?

Thanks
Rob