[Cube] know what would be cool...

S Keene mail at newx99.co.uk
Fri Mar 10 01:54:17 PST 2006

MacWorld March UK edition had a review that ran apps such as iTunes and
iMovie on Intel iMacs etc - the apps ran slower not faster than on a
G5, because they aren't yet optimised for the new processors. I was
thinking same as Jesse, time to change, but decided to wait a while -
who knows, perhaps we'll get our wishes,

suzanne