[Cube] Sonnet "Cube kit"

Rod Duncan roduncan at telus.net
Wed Mar 15 18:25:08 PST 2006

Installed the Sonnet 1.2GHz a couple of years
ago. Love it. At the time of purchase there was a
lot of negative discussions around PowerLogic and
Giga so decided to go with a slighter slower and
cooler 1.2GHz CPU from Sonnet. Liked the
three-year warranty and Sonnet's reputation.
Never had an ounce of problems so can't speak to
their tech or warranty support.

At the same time, upgraded the video card, HD,
RAM etc. The upgraded Cube "TesserAct" has been a
joy! Only machine I can't part with. Thought I
would sell it after recently buying an iMac G5
2.1GHz PPC model.
Couldn't sell it. Tough to part with art...

My 2¢...

Rod