[Cube] Sonnet "Cube kit"

J.C. Webber III jcw at kingoblio.com
Sun Mar 19 11:31:01 PST 2006

Gary,

Is that the version that supports the L3 cache?  If so, you'd better
check to verify that the L3 cache is actually enabled and working.  I
too went with the PL1.7 upgrade, but found that the L3 cache was not
working.  Sent it back to OWC who sent it back to PL who claimed there
was nothing wrong.  I eventually had to RMA it.  Major dissapointment.

-- jcw

--
J.C. Webber III
Technical Lead, Unix System Administrator