[Cube] Change partition size?

David Flory daflory at speakeasy.net
Thu May 4 19:18:37 PDT 2006

On May 4, 2006, at 6:29 PM, Ronald Steinke wrote:

>>> Yes: http://www.coriolis-systems.com/iPartition.php
>
> The program Disk Studio from MicroMat might be considered. It has
> some capabilities to resize partitions created by OS-X.

Also Drive Genius by ProSoft does partitioning changes without data
loss, as well as some pretty powerful recover operations.

Fair winds and happy bytes, Dave Flory, San Jose, CA., and Flower
Mound, TX.
--
Speak softly, study Aikido, & you won't need to carry a big stick!
See my photos @ <http://homepage.mac.com/dflory>