[Cube] 2 Monitors

Laurie A Duncan laurie at cubeowner.com
Sun Sep 10 09:11:25 PDT 2006

The Rage 128 will not drive 2 displays. For dual monitor support you will
need to upgrade your video card. The Radeon 7500 is the easiest upgrade
since it requires no hacks, flashing or modifications to install other than
a little nibbling to your existing video card face plate, or you can run the
card without attaching the face plate which many people opt to do.

Or you can get a variety of PC-based video cards and flash them yourself. Or
you can look on eBay for a variety of cards that are already flashed and
ready for installation in the Cube. Be aware that some of those cards may
still require physical modifications to your Cube such as relocation of the
VRM (aka DC-DC) board to make the cards fit.

A bit more info can be found here:
http://cubeowner.com/kbase_2/index.php?article=66

Laurie
--