[Cube] Cube poer supply failure

Gilbert Pineau g.a.pineau at globetrotter.net
Sun Sep 10 11:55:43 PDT 2006

Subject: [Cube] power supply failure
<cube at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>

Does anyone know iif there is a possibility of  repairing a faulty
power supply? Mine got grilled during a storm  when a poer surge from
lignthning apparently destroyed my unit. Since I live in a backbush
region of quebec called Gaspesia, Apple suppliers are nonexistent.

I am exploring internet avenues and I have a current bidding with Ebay
but I desperatly need to access my internal hard disk where some vital
work documents are sored.

Any suggestion?

Gilbert

Listmom is trying to clean out his closets! Vintage Mac and random
stuff:

Le contenu de ce courriel ( et des fichiers joints)  est personnel et
confidentiel.
Il est destiné uniquement au(x) destinataire(s) indiqué(s).Si vous
l'avez reçu PAR  ERREUR,
Svp, Veuillez  en avertir immédiatement son signataire
<gilbert.a.pineau at mdeie.gouv.qc.ca>
Prière de ne pas divulguer  le contenu de ce courriel ni d'en faire
copie.