[Cube] (no subject)

Marco Demaria marco.demaria_at at libero.it
Sat Apr 21 06:32:43 PDT 2007

Hi cubeowners,  my name is Marco, I've three cubes, two cubes have
been upgraded and one is original. Now I know from this site: "http://
www.barefeats.com/rad98pro.html" the ATI Radeon 9800 pro can works
fine on g4 cube. OK I know r9800 can't fit in cube.. but I've just
modified a cube for this trouble. I'd like to know if and what R9800
model works.. because I've tried a R9800 pro surely working on mac
tower quicksilver but it don't work on cube. In accord with barefeats
site, R9800 (SKU number 100-435058) work fine on cube. Are there any
R9800 (100-435058 model apart) that work on cubes?  Thanks,  Marco.