[Cube] Newer OS X for Cube

Ronald Steinke ronsteinke at mac.com
Sat Apr 21 17:04:45 PDT 2007

On 21 Apr, 2007, at 7:44 AM, atoa wrote:

> Tiger is available on 4cds.

Only after buying the DVD set and sending in more money and a request
for the CD version.

My thought is that you have already bought the 10.4 version and
should not have to spend more money to make it work on a non-DVD
native machine. It should have been available at the outset in both
DVD and CD versions for the customer to choose from. Of course, I
also believe that we shouldn't have to pay for an incremental
upgrade, ie: 10.4.x to 10.5.x. It should be priced in the same manner
as versions 7, 8, and 9 were.

This is a case of Apple learning how to get more from its customers,
just like MonopolySoft has been doing since Whinedoze v95.