[Cube] MAzimum Hard Drive size for Cube ?

Leif Joel Örell lejo at mac.com
Thu Aug 9 11:21:39 PDT 2007

Hi again,

I have switched hard-drive again, always looking for the most quiet
and vibration-free hard-drive. And now I have fond Seagate
St3160815A, it is a 160GB 1 platter hard-drive with 8 MB cache. It is
very quiet and vibration-free and cool running (since it just uses 1
platter) and gives you 128GB of storage insted of the 120 GB hard-
drives that actually only gives you 111GB.

Joel