[Cube] OS-X 10.4 installation on standard Cube: problems

Erik Ableson eableson at mac.com
Mon Jun 25 23:06:28 PDT 2007

High probability that it's the memory.

I have 10.4 Server running happily on a 450Mhz Cube.  It works very
nicely and runs 7/24.  However, don't expect the Cube to be able to
handle large iPhoto Libraries gracefully - you'll spend a lot of time
watching the beach ball spin, but for most day to day activity (web,
mail, word processing) it performs quite well.

Cheers,

Erik