[Cube] 22" & 23" cinema display differences?

Riba riba at ml1.net
Thu Mar 1 01:43:58 PST 2007

Ok, apart from the horrible fact that 23" cinema display has a
polished mirror apple logo instead of graphite one :), I just noticed
that my cube speakers do not get the necessary power to work properly
if plugged in the 23" cinema USB ports. With 22" model they worked
the same as when plugged directly in the cube. Is this a feature? I
wouldn't be surprised if Apple changed the specs of 23" display and
lowered the power supplied by the usb ports...