[Cube] Cube for sale

Tom Means t6236 at rainbowtel.net
Fri Jan 4 20:19:13 PST 2008

		Having upgraded to a new iMac, we are selling our beloved Cube. It
is stock 450MHz with 1.06 memory with a 20 GB hard drive - running
Tiger OS10.4.11.  It comes with a 22 inch Apple Studio Display monitor
and Altec Lansing sound system - very good.  We have all the original
CD's plus an OS9 disc as well as Tiger. It does not have an Airport
card.
		We do have the original booklet : "About the Power Mac G4 Cube."
Includes setup and expansion information for Power Mac G4 Cube
computers.
		Anyone interested can contact us at <t6236 at rainbowtel.net>

		Thank you

			Tom Means