[Cube] Time to sell my Baby - Cube for Sale

Terry Metzger tdmetzgermn at yahoo.com
Tue May 6 12:19:14 PDT 2008

The time has come for me to downsize my computer equipment to a laptop as we are one of the lucky ARM Financial disaster victims and will be giving up our home shortly to move into an apartment.

Heartbreaking as it is to part with; I have for sale:

(All Original)

PowerMac G4 Cube 2.9
450 MHz
1MB L2 Cache
512 MB Memory
Rage 128 Pro Video Card
Maxitor CD/DVD Rom
w/USB Speakers
Airport Card installed
Currently running fresh install of 10.3.2

This machine has been well taken care of. Except for the CD/DVD which sometimes sticks on eject, this Cube is in beautiful condition and runs like a dream.

Serious inquiries only.

Thanks for your interest!

Terry Metzger
952-949-0346