[Cube] re:Help Error maeesage

Petter Flink petterflink at mac.com
Thu Jun 11 12:32:00 PDT 2009

Try typing:
fsck -yf

then press Enter

and a disk check and repair will be done.
Type: reboot

then press enter afterwards and it should reboot.

If not, connect it with a firewire cable to your other mac and start
the cube up while holding T key pressed.
Then run diskcheck/repair from your other mac.

Or best thing. Buy Diskwarrior. Best diskrepair app ever!

/p.