[Cube] Confession...

Luis Meleiro luis_meleiro at cilsp.com
Thu Mar 5 02:41:26 PST 2009

Seems to me like a nice geeky idea you have in mind.

VESA mount adapter kits are (unfortunately) only an — expensive, I
suppose — option for the new 24 iMac models, here:
http://www.apple.com/imac/specs.html

I also think the new aluminum keyboards way fancy. I don't mind they
lack the numeric part, as long as they keep on having numerica
characters available elsewhere! ;-)

LM

]