[Cube] iMac 24-inch... should I stay or should I go?

Stefan no-spam at punkt-x.de
Tue Mar 17 08:47:31 PDT 2009

Hello Luis,

another comment

Even if most of us might not be fluidly speaking german,
the following link gives an interesting impression of the 24" iMacs
price development on the german market since 6th of January, 2009

http://www.heise.de/preisvergleich/?phist=334291

If anyone wants to have a look onto the german price-situation of
other products too I can recommend that site:

http://www.heise.de/preisvergleich/

That's one of the best price-machines here, although it is related to
another source.
But the other source is not so good structured.

Hope not to envoy you all
Stefan