[Cube] Cube Digest, Vol 60, Issue 1

John M. Hammer JMHammer at aol.com
Sat Feb 13 14:36:17 PST 2010

If you're sure it's the power supply, I don't think there's much you can do other than look for a working replacement. I put a Cube power supply on eBay just yesterday. There are probably others available for sale there as well.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290402096131&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_951