[Cube] Cube video output problems

Lisa Davy lpeeves at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 09:19:54 PST 2011

Hello all! I  am so glad I found this list.  I hope someone can help me.
 the other day our power went out for just a moment but since then, the
monitor says the video input is not supported.  I tried an older monitor
and then it said:   Attention Out of Range H:  79.8 V:  98.5 Hz
Not being able to see anything i don't know what I can do.  I also have a
pc keyboard so it is hard if not impossible to try a keyboard shortcut to
rebuild something or?  Also, only a couple months ago I had to replace the
original monitor, but since the power button on the cube itself is not
working anymore, I still have the giant old monitor hooked up to the cube
as it is the only working power button!  I really hope to keep my wonderful
cube running and would appreciate any and all ideas you might have.

thank you so much,

Lisa Davy
Laconia, NH