[DigiCam] Re: Sony TRV-340 Question

Mike Flynn mickey at pdqnet.com
Sat Jun 28 11:10:02 PDT 2003

Hi Shirley,

One last question. I was looking for a cable that would connect the
TRV-340 with the Mac and the only connections I see iDV, USB, and
S-Video. I search through the Manual and there was no mention of
firewire. The connection of the iDV was called i.link. Is that just
another way of saying firewire?

Regard,Mike