[Duo2400] Re: Glod. Triumph?

Milton Lukins Milton at MiltonLukins.com
Wed Apr 2 19:31:01 PST 2003

Triumph?  What year?  I have a 1960 BSA 650 pre-unit and a Vespa.
Thanks to Paul Nelson and Brian H.
Would still like to know if an eight year old NOS (M1499) battery would
actually work.  What Duo does it fit?  What "type" is it?

on 4/2/03 9:54 PM, Larry at larry.s.f at mindspring.com wrote:

> Its extremely cool to grab my laptop and spend the day riding the
> twisties and then do my work in the evening at a campsite.
>
> ~ Larry : darn good design
>
> On Wednesday, April 2, 2003, at 08:21 PM, Randy & Cheyanne wrote:
>On Wednesday, Apr 2, 2003, at 09:26 US/Central, Larry Friedman wrote:
>>
>>> I know that, the only reason I still want a Tangerine is that it
>>> matches my Triumph motorcycle. This is admitidly a lot better than a
>>> red wagon.
>>>
>> Larry,
>>
>> Do you do a lot of computing while riding? :-) I am a Mac fan and
>> really enjoy many of Apples fine designs but that toilet lid Clamshell
>> iBook is like a "weird cousin Earnie" no one in the family will talk
>> about.  Sometimes, I feel sorry for the poor things.
>>
>> cheers,
>>
>> Randy

> <DuoList-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
> Need help from a real person? Try.
> <DuoList-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>

> Dr. Bott  | 10/100 Ethernet for your 2400 is finally here!
> MPC-100   | <http://www.drbott.com/prod/mpc100.html>

> Midwest Mac Parts  ][  <http://www.midwestmac.com>
> After-market parts  for Macs.   ][  888-356-1104 ][

Milton Lukins
703-869-1421