New problem

Brian Getz briang113 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 17:50:55 PDT 2003

Hi all,

I have developed a problem with my 2400. it does not
recognize the battery, when the battery is inserted
with the computer on, the control strip battery charge
icon activates then goes away and shows the plug icon.
Along the top title bar I get the battery icon with a
red X thru it. it will not power up with the battery
alone.

I have tried different batteries same result.

This started after a boot with the adapter plugged in
and the battery inserted.

My guess is that there is something wrong with the
powerboard. The battery contacts seem okay, it knows a
battery is being inserted it just doesn't like it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Brian

=====