off topic jargon

Andy Nicholl andy at andynic.eclipse.co.uk
Sat Aug 2 14:48:49 PDT 2003

Hear, hear, Fred!  I was going to include this but I reckoned I had had my
two cents' worth as far as off-topic contributions were concerned.

However, we always know this time of year as the 'silly season' when the
government is on holiday and nothing substantial happens, no serious news,
no political scandals, just a breathing space to let one's hair down a bit.

I came across a sign in Tesco's the other day which said 'TROLLIES THIS
SIDE' in large letters!

When my 2400 gets here, I've no doubt I shall return to on-topic matters.

Cheers,

Andy

Andy Nicholl
Dunfermline, Scotland