[Duo2400] Duo 230 Dead PRAM or Battery

ElBrio at aol.com ElBrio at aol.com
Tue Aug 5 09:14:30 PDT 2003

In a message dated 8/5/03 11:46:11 AM, CDerose at Merion.com writes:

<< I had a hard time starting it up from the adapter and my clock is reset to
1/1/04 after I finally got it to boot from the power adapter.  Could it be
both?  Could the PRAM battery prevent the battery from charging?  >>

Sounds like a dead/discharged PRAM batt.  As it is actually a rechargeable
battery, leave the unit connected to the AC adapter for a day or two, reset the
power manager and try again.  Actually, try resetting the PM FIRST, then
charge, then reset it again.

Andrew