[Duo2400] Mini dock

Eric L. Strobel fyzycyst at comcast.net
Sat Dec 6 18:48:14 PST 2003

somewhere near the temporal coordinates of 12/6/03 7:18 PM, the entity known
as Chris Harjo transmitted the following from amacuser1 at netscape.net:

> looks like the serial port on the dock is going down. I got the external
> modem to work using the port directly off the Duo. Is this a common probelm?

Flaky serial ports are definitely a problem with the minidocks!  I've got
two minidocks and out of the total of 4 serial ports, only one works right.

- Eric.

--

Eric Strobel (fyzycyst at NOSPAM^mailaps.org)