N Charge Battery System

CJPV c_j_p_v at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 22 17:14:40 PST 2003

http://www.n-chargepower.com/page1.html?ncp

Compatible laptops-  http://www.valence.com/pdffiles/Compatibility_Guide.pdf

I remember seeing this advertised some time ago and thought that it would be great for laptop
users- especially anyone with aging laptops whose batteries are hard to find!

Sites selling either of these units have 2 types of adapters, but I don't think either would work
for either Duos or a 2400c.

Anyone think that I could hack up a 2400c AC adapter and splice it into this battery system? The
unit actually plugs into some other adapter, which in turn plugs into your laptop.

It would be nice to have my 2400c run for 10 hours on battery alone ~_^