Browser crashes

Peter Goertzen sprkplg82 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 15 07:12:12 PST 2003

Howdy folks,

I've been having a problem with my browser crashing on
my Duo 2300c with OS 7.5.5. I have both Internet
Explorer and iCab, and both work for a bit, then give
me a "bus exception error" and crash. I get my
internet access over a network via my Newer Technology
Ultra Dock's RJ-45 port. I've already messed around
with my extentions, but that doesn't seem to help. Any
ideas?

By the way, I fixed my weird Ultra Dock/monitor
problem. I hooked a montior up like one of you
suggested and simply made some adjustments to some
control panels. Thanks for the help!

Peter