[Duo2400] Re: Expanding the list -- not closing it.

Larry Friedman larry.s.f at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 15 08:18:21 PST 2003

The biggest question for me is how well it performs, but I'm waiting
for one of the mags to tell me that. So far the tests haven't been
glowing. Considering they weren't tested under controlled conditions
I'm waiting with my judgement. If it is at least faster than my 550 15"
(which didn't have the L3 either), I may very well make the switch. If
not that 1Ghz with 64 megs VRAM is looking like the next contender for
me.

Hopefully the mags will compare it against some of the other Powerbook
g4s and iBooks so we can see relative performance. Does anyone know how
the GoForce420 performs against the Radeon.

It doesn't matter if the 12 doesn't have everything the 15 & 17 do,
just if it has everything you need. That's always been the reason to
upgrade.

~ Larry