[Duo2400] Re: 8.6 or 9

Patrick Selliers patsel at bredband.net
Fri Jan 17 03:58:36 PST 2003

Be sure to get the " 8.6 Font Manager Update" from Apple Software Updates, though...

http://download.info.apple.com/Apple_Support_Area/Apple_Software_Updates/English-North_American/Macintosh/System/Other_System/Font_Manager_Update_1.0.smi.bin

eh, and "html rendering Lib" (extensions) out of 9.1 for accellerated surfing, as
well as Carbon Lib 1.6 for general compatibility...

Patrick Selliers