Driver for E-Machines EtherDock?

Peter Mui pmui at attbi.com
Mon Jan 27 09:12:23 PST 2003

Hi:

I'm new to the list so my apologies if this question seems naive:

Does anyone know if there is a driver needed for the E-Machines EtherDock?
If yes, does anyone know where I can get it?

Both my Duo 280c and my Duo 2300c are locking up during Ethernet-based file
transfers using the dock.  I suspect I may need a driver, but if anyone has
any other suggestions or work-arounds I'm open to ideas.

Thanks in advance for any replies, -Peter

Peter Mui     510 540 8318     Fax: 661 752 9518
1526 Francisco St., Berkeley, CA 94703 pmui at attbi.com