[Duo2400] Re: Ibook

Brandy brandybndr at netscape.net
Tue Jul 1 11:49:55 PDT 2003

Question!
Anyone know of a way (reliable) to change the color of the Snow Ibook
 (MadDog)?

I Mean here we have Jaguar on a snow sounds odd to call it a Snow
Jaguar, and there being  version called Lepord.... So can't call it Snow
Lepord.
I Want a Pink Ibook running Panther .....So I can call it the Pink
Panther .....
Helloo.....  Appple are you listenin' .... It just Plastic People!  Snap
on pop on glue on addd on for the Jungle look.... Special Edition...
Theme's  and by gawd since matel  gave barbie a breast reduction they
have enough plastic in case poor apple runs short....

Brandy